All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Moong Dal soaked and crushed (100gms)
- 1 litre water
- 1 big tbs rai powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of hing
- 1/2 cup churned curd (preferably sour)
- 20 grains saunf
- 1 tsp ghee
- Take 1 teaspoon of ghee heat it in a deep vessel.
- Add a little hing, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, saunf and
- Next add water and stir (do not boil).
- Add rai powder and salt to taste.
- Make a dough of moong dal.
- Heat oil and make small sized vada
- Put hot pakoras in cold kanji and let the kanji vada ferment for