All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Urad dal 1/2 cup
- Hing 5 pinch
- Ginger & Green chillies paste 3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Maida 3 cups
- Oil for frying
- Soak dal overnight.
- Semi grind the dal with as much less water as possible.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan. Put the hing.
- Now add the ginger & green chillies paste. When the oil separates
, put the semi grind dal and keep stirring to make sure it does not
stick at the bottom.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder. Mix well.
- Keep stirring till the dal begins to form like a dough.
- Let cool.
- Make a soft dough with maida, salt and 6 tbsp of oil.
- Make small balls
- Flatten each ball, put the stuffing.
- Roll them like lightly, slightly thicker than puris with oil.
- Deep fry the kachoris