All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup grated dhoodhi
- 1 cup besan
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2-3 green chillies cut into fine pieces
- A pinch of haldi
- Red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon curd or juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mustard seeds
- Dessicated coconut to garnish
- Coriander leaves
Serve it with tomato sauce or chutney.
- Squeeze the grated dhoodhi of water.
- Mix the gram and the rice flour with the dhoodhi, adding salt, sugar,
green chillies, red chilli powder, a little curd or juice of lemon.
Without adding water, knead the mixture into a dough.
- You can sprinkle a little water. In an oiled pan, flattten the dough
and steam it.
- After the dough is cooked, let it cool, then cut it lengthwise or
- Put a little oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds. After they splutter,
add the cut pieces of the dough, dessicated coconut and coriander leaves.