All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 250 grams Kabuli channa
- 50 grams Rajma
- 2 tsp tea powder
- 2 pieces clove
- 1 piece cinnammon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 green chillies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 tsp eating soda
- 3 Tbsp Annardana paste
- 1/4 tsp Mangopowder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 3 Boiled medium sized potato
- 1 good size Tomato - chopped
- 2 spoon ghee
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 spoon mustard seed
- 2 spoon jeera
- 1 spoon fenugreek seed
- 2 clove
- 1 full red chilli
Serve it hot.
- In a pan, dry fry all masala ingredients. Put it in mixer, make dry
- In a big vessel put water - add eating soda, salt ---- now add kabuli
channa and rajma. Soak this over night.
- Next morning in that same water drop a small pouch containing tea
- Now cook it, till channa and rajma becomes soft.
- When cooked discard the tealeaves pouch.
- Prepare a another dry-wet paste out of cloves, cinnammon (dalchini),
black pepper, two green chillis and ginger.
- Mix this dry-wet fine paste with cooked channa and rajma.
- This masala is just mixed not kept in flame.
- Take a especially iron kadaye or deep pan, pour leftout water from
cooked channa and rajma, now keep the pan to flame.
- Now add that dry Masala, garam masala, annardana paste, amchur powder,
blackpepper powder to that leftout water.
- Sim down the flame to in between low and warm.
- Cook all ingredients till water evaporates and masalas stick to the
channa and rajma.
- In the pan itself spread the cooked chole to corners, make a space
in center of pan.
- In a separate regular pan heat the ghee till you see smoke
- Pour this ghee in the center space in iron deep pan, and cover it
- Warm it with closed lid for a while.
- Decorate it with potato, tomato, longcut green chilli.