All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/3 Cup Grated Coconut
- 4 Red Chillies
- 1/3 tsp Jeera
- 1/4 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- Cut Red Chillies into 1/4" peices and remove the seeds.
- Heat Oil in a pan and allow it to fume, now add cut Chillies and
Jeera into the pan, fry for 5-10 seconds and turn off the flame.
- Add Rice Flour, Grated Coconut, Coriander Leaves and Salt into the
- Add 1-1/2 to 2 Cups of water to the above mixture and stir well.
- Heat a few drops of oil (non-stick for better results) in a medium
flame, and allow it to fume.
- Now pour dough from a height of 6-8", starting from the outside,
such that there are a lot of pores.
- Allow it to fry for a minute or two, and scoop it out.