All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Long grain rice 1 cup
- Grated coconut 1/2 cup
Serve with chutney.
- Soak rice for 3-4 hrs.
- Grind rice and coconut together to a very fine mixture.
- Add water while grinding.
- Make the batter considerably thin.
- Add salt.
- Keep it for about 1/2 hour.
- For making the dosa-Heat the pan. Put a spoon of oil.
- Using a spoon pour the batter on the pan.
- As the batter is thin, don't press the dosa with the spoon, as we
usually do. It spreads automatically.
- Cover the dosa for a minute or so.
- Using a spatula fold the dosa on the pan,and take it out onto the