All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Rice Flour Pancakes
- Rice flour
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Onions cut into small pieces
- Jheera seeds
- Grated coconut
- Mix rice flour with salt, and other ingredients.
- Mix well dry first.
- Keep adding water little by little, consistency should be to make
balls of the dough.
- Oil a tava well.
- Take one ball of the mixture, place in the centre and spread with
your fingers slowly.
- When done to the required thinness put extra spoon of oil on top
to spread on to the whole tava.
- Cover and put it on fire.