All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup maida flour
- 3/4th cup urad dal
- 1/4th cup channa dal
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 4-5 big potatoes,boiled, peeled and slightly mashed
- 4-5 big onions cut length-wise
- Cooked green peas
- 5-6 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Oil and 2 tblsp. Ghee to season
- 1/4 tsp. Mustard seeds , urad dal, little saunf
- Pour oil & ghee in a kadai, heat up and add mustard seeds and
let it splutter.
- Add urad dal, saunf and fry till they become slightly brown
- Add the onions and fry till it turns to pink color, then add the
chillies and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, green peas, salt, turmeric powder and saute for
few minutes and remove from fire.
- Soak the dals for 6-8 hours, then drain and grind to a smooth paste
- Mix rice flour, maida, the dal paste, sugar and salt to dosa consistency
and Leave it covered for 8 hrs to ferment.
- Take a ladle full of this dough and make thin dosas
- When dosa looks cooked (while still on tava), take a spoonful of
the masala filling and keep it in the center of the dosa, fold it into
half circle shape, smear some ghee over it