All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Bisquick pan cake mix - 4 Cups
- Milk - 2 cups
- Tomatoes 4
- Onions 4
- Green Chilles 3
- Coriander 1 bunch
- Chilli powder - 1/8 ths of tbl.spoon
- Cut tomatoes, onions and green chillies into very small pieces. Chop
the coriander leaves also.
- Mix milk with pancake mix and make it as semi-liquid paste.
- Add salt and chilli powder to the mix.
- Add tomatoes, onions, green chilles and coriander leaves to the pancake
mix and mix well.
- Heat a thick nonstick pan and spread the pancake mix on the pan.
- Add oil around the corners of the pancake. Once it is heated for
two minutes turn the pan cake to the other side using a flat spatula
and heat it upto two more minutes.
- Remove from the pan.