All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/4 kg finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup channa dal
- 1/4 cup mug dal(yellow)
- 1/4 cup tuvar dal
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- Little bit tamarind paste
- 6-8 whole red chillies( add or lessen according to taste)
- 1 spoon coriander/cumin seeds
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
Serve with dal-rice or as a snack with pickle.
- Soak all the dals & rice for 3 hrs.
- Grind coconut, red chillies, tamarind, coriander seeds. cumin seeds
into a fine paste. Add little water while grinding
- Add the soaked dals into this paste & grind again into coarse
- Consistency of the ground paste must be thicker than bhajiya paste.(
add as little water as possible while grinding)
- Remove the coarse ground paste in a big bowl.
- Add finely chopped cabbage to this , Add salt. Mix well.
- In a frying pan add 1 tsp of oil.
- Spread the batter in shape of a thick small dosa. Put little oil
on top again & close with a lid
- Fry both sides till light brown.