All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Ripen Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Big Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon edible Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- 2 teaspoon methi seeds
- 3 teaspoon Poha
- Boil and smash potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds to crackle and then add
chopped onion and tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 min. till the oil separates, then add smashed potatoes,
little water, chilli powder and garam masala.
- Cook for 10 more min.
Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
- Soak rice, urad dal and methi in water for 7-8 hours and grind into
smooth paste (Bit thicker than normal dosa paste) along with poha.
- Keep the grinded paste overnight.
- Heat the pan with little oil spread. Put the grinded flour with a
round spoon and spread a bit.
- After 10 seconds put the prepared masala on uttapam and spread it
neatly. 5 min later reverse the uttapam so that masala gets stuck properly
and leave for 2 min.