All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- 1/2 tspn red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
- Cut onion and cilantro into very small pieces.
- Take wheat flour into a bowl, put onions, cilantro, red chilli powder,
and salt in it.
- Add water to this mixture slowly and mix it well till it gets consistency
of dosa batter.
- Put tava on stove. When it becomes hot pour a spoon of this batter
and spread it.
- Put oil around the dosa. When it turns golden brown on the bottom,
turn it the other side and remove it in 5 seconds.