All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Gram Flour 2tbsp.
- Sooji 1 cup
- Half cup-Finely cut tomato, onion, green chili, bell peppers, shredded
- Yogurt 2 tbsp.
- Half cup-Water
- Spices: salt, powdered red chili, black pepper.
- Take a pot, mix gram flour, sooji, finely cut vegetables and spices
- Add yogurt and water in the mixture and mix it well.
- Take a non-stick skilet and put some oil on it. Now put a spoon full
of mix on the skillet and spread it round.
- Fry it until it becomes brown from the down side. Turn it with the
spatula and make it brown from other side.