All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 cups chana dal (besan)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato paste / 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- Mix the besan with water to make it a bit fluid. Remove all lumps.
- Chop the tomatoes and onions into small pieces and mix with the batter.
- Chop the green chillies and add to batter
- Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Mix well, slightly crushing the tomatoes.
- Heat pan on medium heat and pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil into it. Spread
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the pan.
- Cover with lid and cook on low flame for about 5 mins.
- Flip the omelette over, pour 1/2 teaspoon oil from sides.