All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice flour 2 Cups
- Brown Sugar 1 1/2 Cups
- Red chori 2 tbl spoon
- Cardamom 4
- Coconut 3 inch piece cut it into small pieces
Serve it hot with butter.
- Dry roast the rice flour in a medium heat till all the moisture is
- Cook the red chori separately till it is soft.
- Boil 2 cups of water add the brown sugar, when it dissolves add the
rice flour, 2 tsp oil and mix well without any lumps, add cardamom,
cooked red chori, coconut and cook it in low heat for about 3 to 4 min.
- Take a small portion of above batter roll it like chappathi with
medium thickness of 4 inch diameter and steam it in the cooker for 5
minutes don't put the cooker-weight.