All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Plain rice-2 cups
- Fresh grated coconut-1/2 cup
- Banana (riped)-1/2
- Coconut water-1/2 cup (optional)
- Sodium bicarbonate-a pinch
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with coconut chutney or coconut milk or guruma.
- Soak the rice in water for 4-5 hours.
- Grind the rice, coconut, banana, into fine paste by adding enough
- Add the salt and keep it for 5 hours to ferment
- Then add the sodium bicarbonate and mix well by adding some more
water. (The patter should be freely flow from the spoon)
- Heat a frying pan, pour a tablespoonful of the patter and spread
it like a dosa.
- Cover the pan with a lid. Allow to cook for 10 mts.