All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice 1/2 Kg
- Toor dal 1/4 Kg
- Cabbage - 1 Quarter
- Grated coconut dry (copra) - 1 halve
- Onions (small) - 4
- Red Chilies - 8 to 10
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with ghee and coconut chutney.
- Mix rice and toor dal and soak it for 3 hrs.
- Make a batter of the above mixture.
- Add red chilies and grated copra to the batter and grind it to fine
- To this add finely chopped cabbage, onions, coriander leaves and
salt according to taste.
- Heat the non-stick pan (thava) and pour the batter to make tasty