All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 Cups par boiled rice
- 1/3 Cup Chana Dal
- 1/3 Cup Arhar Dal
- 1/3 Cup Whole Black Dal ( Urad Dal)
- Asafoedita Powder - 1/4 Tea Spoon Ful.
- Curry Leaves
- Green Chillies 4
- Salt To Taste.
- Black Pepper Corn - 10
- Jeera 1/4 Tea Spoon Full
- Finely Chopped Coconut Pieces- 2 Table Spoon Full.
Serve hot with coconut chutney.
- Soak rice and lentils separately for 6 to 7 hours.
- Clean and grind rice coarsely.
- Clean all lentils and grind together with all other ingredients(except
coconut and curry leaves) to a coarse consistency.
- Mix both batter thoroughly. Add coconut and curry leaves an mix thoroughly.
The consistency should be slightly thicker than Dosa batter. Add water
if necessary and mix thouroughly.
- Heat a Tava , smear with oil and pour the batter and spread to a
- Add a spoonful of oil on the edges and also on the adai.
- Turn the adai after 2 to 3 minutes and add another spoon ful of oil
- Remove from heat.