All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 6-8 green chillies
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spoon chana dal, soaked for 1/2 hour or 2 spoon chick peas
- 1 spoon roasted jeera
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup curd
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Oil for seasoning
- 2 red chillies
- Curry leaves
- Remove the skin of the cucumber. Cut it into 4 pieces vertically
and remove the seeds. Then cut it into small cubes.
- Cook cubes of cucumber for 10 minutes with a glass of water.
- Grind all the items in set 1 into a smooth paste using little water.
- Keep a pan on the stove add 2 spoon oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds
allow it to splutter, then add asafoetida, red chilli and curry leaves.
After few seconds pour the grated mixture into the pan.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Now add cucumber cubes into the pan, add salt and mix well. If the
consistency of the curry is thick add some water and simmer it for 10-15
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes then add curd to it and mix well.