All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Cream of rice 3 cups
- Water 5 cups
- Tamarind 250 grams
- Green pepper 5 or 6
- Fenu greek seeds 5
- Cilantro 1 bunch
- Bengal dal 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery-10 grams
- Red dried mirchi 2
- Soak tamarind with sufficient water and make tamarind pulp, then
put a pan on stove and heat 5 teaspoons oil and put mustard seeds and
urad dal, jeera and bengal dal.
- When mustard starts spluttering then pour tamarind pulp.
- Put fenugreek seeds, green mirchi, red mirchi, cut cilantro, jaggery
- Cover the pan still the pulp become thick gravy. Keep aside.
- First take a vessel, heat that and pour 4 teaspoons oil. Once oil
becomes hot then pour 5 cups water in to that vessel and put one pinch
of turmeric and cover it. When water starts boiling put 3 cups rava
into that and stir continuously and then cover it.
- After the water gets vapoured fully then take one bigplate, place
the cooked Rava and let it be cool.
- Finally mix tamarind gravy.