All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice 2 cups
- Jaggery 1 &1/2 cups
- Elaichi powder
- Ghee 1 cup.
- Cashewnuts 20
- Clean rice thoroughly and boil it with water in a wide mouthed pan.
Keep stirring often to avoid scorching.
- Simmer it to avoid boiling all over the gas stove.
- Keep adding water as and when required for it to boil
- Add jaggery if rice is cooked well. Once the rice absorbs all jaggery
add ghee little by little.
- If the consistency is thick enough switch off the stove.
- Add cardamom and fried cashewnuts.
- Garnish with 1 or 2 spoons of ghee poured on top.