All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Pineapple Garlic Rasam
- Pineapple 3-5 slices
- Tomato 2
- Rasam Powder 1-1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1-2 tablespoon
- Cooked tur dal 1/2 cup
- Garlic 1-2 pods
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander and curry leaves for garnishing
- Cook pineapple, tomatoes, dal, pepper powder, rasam powder with a
pinch of turmeric powder and salt in 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Cook till the raw smell of rasam powder is gone.
- Add a pinch of hing and simmer it for 1-2 minutes.
- Season it with cumin, garlic, curry leaves and mustard seeds roasted
- Add lemon. Garnish with corindar.