All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Riceflour 1/4 Kg
- Cucumber 2 large
- Green chillies 4-5
- Cumin seeds 1tb spoon
- Butter Half cube
- Oil for frying.
- Peel off the cucumber skin and deseed it.
- Cut into small cubes and along with the green chillies grind it to
- Mix this paste with rice flour, hing, salt, jeera and butter. If
needed add a little water while mixing.
- Take a small amount in the muruku mould . Use the mould plate which
has a single hole.
- Leave directly to heated oil and deep fry turning sides till they
become golden brown.