All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Toor dal 1 cup
- Potato 1
- Green peas 1/2 cup
- Carrots 2
- Drumsticks 2
- French beans 10
- Coriander seeds 1/2 cup
- Jeera 2tsps
- Peppercorn 2tsps
- Raw rice 2tsps
- Coconut grated 1/2cup
- Red chillies 3
- Ghee 1tbps
- Roast toor dal till golden brown and boil it till it is well done.
- Cut potatoes and carrots into cubes. Cut drumsticks into 3" long
pieces and cut beans into 1" long pieces.
- Wash the dal and vegetables and keep them separately.
- For masala add half the ghee in a pan and add coriander seeds, jeera,
peppercorns, red chillies.
- Wash rice and add that also to the pan and fry them together till
the rice and coriander turn golden brown.
- Again add the remaining ghee and fry the grated coconut till golden
- Grind the masala together with the fried coconut into a smooth paste.
- Add the masala to the dal and add vegetables and boil them together
with 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker till vegetables are done.
- Do not forget to add salt before boiling.