All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 large size cucumber
- 3 cups butter milk (sour butter milk will be good)
- 1tbs mustard for seasoning
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 4 green chilies
- 2 tbs. zeera
- 1-tbs. chenna dal soaked in water
- 1tbs rice soaked in water
- Salt according to taste.
Serve with rice.
- Peel the skin of cucumber and cut into small pieces
- Boil the cucumber with little salt
- In a grinder grind all the ingredients for grinding
- For grinding use buttermilk instead of water
- After grinding mix this paste to a cup containing buttermilk.
- Once the cucumber is boiled add this grind mixture along with buttermilk.
- Bring to boil.
- Garnishwith chopped coriander.