All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice flour -3cups
- Coconut milk-1can
- Dry yeast-1tsp
- Sugar -1tbs
Serve it hot with a spicy side dish.
- Warm 2tbs of water, mix in 1tbs sugar & 1tsp yeast,keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour & coconut milk.
- Make it into a smooth paste making sure there are no lumps.
- Add water gradually & mixing thoroghly till a thin batter is
- Add the dissolved yeast into the batter, mix & let it ferment
- When the batter has rised up significantly, it's ready to be used.
- Heat a Tawa in medium flame, pour 1 spoon full of batter into the
tawa, rottate the tawa once so that the batter spreads around a little.
- Cover & let cook for a minute.Using a spatula remove the appam