All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Half ripe mango-2
- Grated fresh coconut - 3 tbl.sps.
- Red chillies-10
- Coriander seeds-1 Tbl.sp.
- Urad dhal-1 1/2 tsps.
- Fenugreek- 1/4 tsp.
- Salt - as required
- Thin tamarind extract- a little
- Jaggery - as per taste
- Oil- 2 Tbl.sps.
- Red chillies- 2
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves - few
Serve with rice.
- Use mangoes which are little sour and sweet in taste.
- Scrape outer skin and cut into medium pieces.
- Cook in water or in tamarind extract till mangoes are soft.
- Fry the grated coconut in little oil till it turns brown.
- Dry roast other spices separately.
- Grind them together with coconut.
- Add this mixture to the cooked mangoes and add salt and jaggery.
- Boil for few minutes and remove from fire.
- Season with mustard seeds, red chillies and curry leaves.