All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 geen chillies
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (khus khus)
- French cut beans
- Carrots (sliced lenghtwise)
- Potatoes (cubed)
Serve hot with rice.
- Take coconut, chillies, coriander leaves, poppy seeds, ginger, &
garlic. Grind these to a fine paste with water.
- Take oil in a kadai. Add jeera.And then add all the vegetables and
let it boil.
- Add turmeric powder (a pinch), salt (2tsp), chillipowder (1tsp).
- Add the ground ingredients and cook for about 15 mins. Add water