All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup small sooji
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp hing
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves chopped finely
- Oil for deep frying
- Fry sooji in a large pan over medium heat until lightly golden, remove
from heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- In the same pan mix the flours and fry over medium heat for 5 min.
- Mix all the dry ingredients,heat 1/4 cup oil until very hot,pour
over the dry mixture & give few min.to cool.
- Mix all ingredients to form a moist soft dough.
- Add water if necessary.
- Divide the dough into small portions, roll out each portion like
a thin (not very thin) round bangle and deep fry in oil until golden