All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Vegetables like Cucumber, White pumpkin, lady finger.
- 2 tsp of channa dal (soaked for half an hour),
- 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds,
- 1/2 inch ginger,
- 2 pinches of turmeric powder,
- 4tsp of coriander leaves (chopped),
- 4-5 green chillies
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut (grated)
- 1 cup buttermilk or fresh curds,
- 2 tsp of sour cream,
- Salt to taste.
Serve hot with rice, ghee, roti anything u like.
- Cut the vegetables into little big pieces. Wipe ladyfinger with wet
cloth to clean them, and then fry them in little oil till they become
separated or harder.
- Cook the vegetables with 1/2 cup of water.
- Grind coconut, coriander seeds, turmeric powder, soaked dal, with
turmeric powder, chillies and coriander leaves and sour cream . Add
- Add the grinded mixture to cooked vegetables and bring them to boil.
- Add salt and once all the ingredients get cooked well, add buttermilk
and boil for 3-4 mins.