All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Stuffed Rice Balls
- Rice flour 1 cup
- Water 1 1/4 cup
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups fresh coconut grated
- 1/2 cup jaggery powder
- one pinch of cardomom powder
- Boil the water adding the salt and the oil.
- Add the rice flour and stir it until it forms a lump.
- Cooking the rice flour should take only 2 mts.
- As soon as it is done, cover it for about 10 mts.
- Knead it well until its very smooth.
- Make little cups and stuff it with the stuffing you have prepared
and steam it for about 10 mts.
For the stuffing
- Put all these ingredients in a heavy bottomed kadai with 2 table
spoon of water and keep on stirring for about 10 mts or until the moisture
dries. It should not be too dry either.
- Make small balls about the size of a cherry.