All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup - Dalia
- 2 cups - Water
- 2 - green chilles (cut into small pieces)
- 1" - ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 tsp - curry leaves
- 1 tsp - chana dal
- 1/2 tsp - mustard seeds
- 2 tbs - oil
- Salt to taste
Serve with curds.
- Heat the heavy bottom pan, add the oil.
- When oil is hot enough, add the chana dal, ginger, green chillies,
curry leaves and finally mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds starts splutering add 2 cups water and salt.
- Let the water boil.
- Now slowly add the dalia, and keep stirring.
- Don't cover the pan and keep the flame on medium.
- Keep stirring till all the water is absorbed by dalia.