All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 1 green chili
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 spoon of cumin seed
- 1/4 spoon of mustard seed
- 4 slices of bread
- Few grains of cashew nuts and raisins
- 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of garam masala
- 1 spoon of vegetable oil
- Chop onion, potato and tomato into small pieces and keep them separately.
Cut the green chili into fine pieces. Cut the bread slices into small
pieces sizing about 1cm x 1cm.
- Warm a fry pan in low heat and put some oil. When the oil is hot
put the cumin and mustard seeds and fry that properly. Add the chopped
chilies and fry with medium heat. Then add the chopped onions and fry
till it turns red.
- Add the chopped potato and fry it properly. Add half tea spoon of
turmeric powder and stir it properly.Then add the chopped tomato and
leave that for 2-3 minutes with constant stirring. Add salt . Then add
the garam masala powder and mix that properly.
- Add the cashew nuts and raisins. Add the bread pieces and stir it
properly. Leave it for 2-3 minutes in medium heat with intermittent
stirring and your bread upma is ready for breakfast. You can add some
Sev or mixture to taste it better.