All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Slightly soured buttermilk - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies -4
- Bengal gram dhal -1tsp
- Raw rice -1tsp
- Salt -To taste
- Soak the rice and dhal in a little water for half an hour. Grind
them along with coconut, cumin seeds and chillies.
- Disolve the ground masala in the buttermilk. Add salt to taste.
- Keep on a low fire and simmer for a while.
- Do not boil too long. Any vegetable like Pumpkin, ladies finger can
be boiled seperately and then added.