All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Brinjal
- Curry leaves
- Mustard, Fenugreek, Cumin, Kala Jeera and fennel seed
- 250gm of Curd
- 1 tea spoon of Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 Green chilies
- Small piece of Ginger
- A pinch of turmeric
- Oil for frying
- Cut brinjal into thin 2-inch long pieces.
- Mix turmeric and salt in brinjal
- Deep fry the brinjal pieces and keep aside.
- Mix yogurt gently with sugar, salt and little water and fried brinjals.
- Heat one table spoon of oil in a pan and put the panch puran and
allow them to splutter. Add green chillies and ginger and fry them and
then add curry leaves.
- Then add it to yogurt.