All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 tbs Dhaniya
- 8-9 red chillies
- 2 tbs Jeera
- 7-8 pepper corns
- 1 small piece of cinnamon
- 1 tbs Chana dal
- 1&1/2 to 2 spoons Urad dal
- 2 tbs dry/fresh coconut powder
- Tamarind pulp
- Vegetables (potatoes,carrots,cauliflower,cabbage,knol- khol,greenpeas)
- Arhar Dal 2 cups
- Cut the vegetables in slightly bigger sizes as they melt away if
cut in very smallsizes. Mix them with arhar dal to boil in a cooker
for upto 2-3 whistles.
- Fry the masala taken above and grind them to a smooth paste,add this
to the boiled vegetables and dal.Add tamarind water, salt, chilli powder
, turmeric and boil for 5-7 minutes or more until it gives a good aroma.
- Take 4-5 tbs oil in a frying pan and heat it
- 3 tbs jeera.
- Add 3-4 pinches of hing
- Immediately add small peices of red chillies and roast for a moment.
- Add 2 tbs mustard seeds and let it splutter immediately remove from
heat and put this in the prepared kootu.