All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- One cup Rava
- One cup mixed vegetable
- 3 cup water
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp arahra dal
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- Some Curry leaves
- Lemon juice
- Take the pan and cook the rava (without oil) until it gets brown.
Stir continuously. Take it out from the pan.
- Take a pan and warm the oil in it.
- Pop the mustard seeds in the oil and then put the green pepper, arhar
dal, curry leaves and chopped onion in it. Cook these things until onion
- Put the vegetables in the pan and add three cups of water, salt,
lemon juice and cover the pan for 2 minutes.
- Now add cooked rava in the pan and mix it well. Turnned off the flame,
cover the pan and put aside for 1 minute.