All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Bowl of water
- Two tomatoes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- A little of ginger
- Fresh ground pepper
- Green chilies around 3
- Spoon of sugar
- Cumin seeds
- Cilantro leaves chopped
- Curry leaves
- Boil the water and a medium flame Add whole riped tomatoes to it
and boil until the tomato breaks open.
- Then add pepper, garlic and ginger and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Now add one spoon of tamarind paste along with sugar and salt
- Let this boil for 10 minutes in a small pan add some oil and once
it is hot add mustard seeds and let it pop.
- Once the popping slows down add cumin seeds empty this into the rasam
- Garnish with Coriander leaves