All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3 teaspoons butter/oil
- 3-4 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon udad dal
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bread into small squares. (1 slice should be cut into about
- Heat the oil/butter.
- Put in the udad dal and mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the udad dal turns light brown put in the onions.
- Sautee till the onions turn light brown.
- Put in ginger, green chillies.
- Fry for 2 minutes before putting in the cut bread.
- Keep stiring the mixture or the bread will stick to the bottom.
- Now put in all the remaining masalas.
- Mix well. Then out in the salt and tomatoes.
- Mix everything well and cook for 5 minutes.