All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup riceflour
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut,
- 1 cup jaggery or brown sugar,
- 1 tsp cardamom powder,
- Pinch salt.
Serve with ghee on top.
- Mix sugar, coconut and cardamom powder with little water in a pan
and keep stirring until it is thick and can be made to balls. Keep aside.
- Then mix riceflour, salt and little water in a pan and keep stirring
until it forms to a right consistency.
- Take some cooked riceflour mix and spread it in the size of a small
puri, put some stuffing inside and close it.
- Make some 10-15 of them at a time, and in a pressure cooker, put
water at the bottom, keep a plate and put these on them, cook at high
for 10 mins.
- Then take them out, keep aside