All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Fresh Cabbage 1/2 Kg.
- Potato 1 (Big)
- Toor Dal 100Grams
- Grated Coconut 100Grams.
- Cummins Seeds 1teaspoon.
- Dry Red Chilies 2Nos.
- Turmeric Powder 1/4teaspoon.
- Mustard 1/2teaspoon.
- Cooking Oil 1teaspoon
- Curry leaves 8-10 leaves
- Salt to taste.
- Chop the cabbage finely and dice the potato to small cubes and keep
- Wash toor dhal and pressure cook it.
- Add turmeric powder and salt to the cut vegetables and cook separately
till fully cooked.
- Make a paste of grated coconut along with cummins seeds and dry red
- Add pressure cooked toor dal and this paste to the cooked vegetables.
- Half a glass of water could be added if the stew is too thick.
- Stir all the contents and allow this mixture to simmer for 5 minutes
but not boil.
- In another pan take a spoon of cooking oil and heat it on low flame.
Allow the mustard seeds to splutter in hot oil and pour this instantly
into the molakootal.
- Garnish molakootal with curry leaves.