All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1cup of grated coconut
- 1 tspoon of fenugreek
- 5-6 red chillies
- lemon size tamarind
- salt to taste and asafoetida
- Take the tamarind and squeeze it in 500 ml of water.
- Add salt, asafoetida and any veg (mostly okra,chowchow or drumstick)
- Take pan and fry fenugreek and red chillies in one spoon of oil.
- Grind this with coconut in mixie using water.
- Add this paste to the boiling mixture.
- Cook till the veg is done.
- If the kozhambu is too watery take a spoon of rice flour and make
a paste using little water and add this to kozhambu and boil for 5 mts.
- Season it with mustard seeds.