All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Moong dal :1/2 kg
- Green chillies: 5 or 6
- Curry leaves
- Cumin seeds
- Finely chopped onion
- Vegetable oil
- Ginger : 2 inch long
Serve hot with a pickle.
- Soak the moong dal in water for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Drain the water from the dal and add: ginger pieces coriander, curry
leaves, cuminseeds salt.
- Make a paste of these ingredients, but let it be coarse but not fine
- Heat the tava and spread little the paste on it just as you do it
for a dosa.
- Sprinkle a few drops of oil over it and also sprinkle the chopped
onions over it . After it turns golden brown remove it from the tava.