All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg cabbage
- 100 gms shelled peas
- 1 cup tur dal
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Curry leaves
- 1 tsp whole mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp black gram dal
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 red chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 grated coconut
- Cut cabbage into small pieces and pressure cook along with the shelled
peas and tur dal, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Add black gram dal and red chillies in hot oil.
- Fry till it turns pink in colour and grind to a paste along with
grated coconut, cumin seeds and little water.
- Add this to the cooked vegetables.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, black gram dal and red chillies.
- When brown pour the vegetables.
- Add salt and water and bring it to boil.