All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Pepper powder -- 2 to 4 tsp (approx)
- Toor dal (Cooked) -- 1 1/2 cups
- Brown sugar or jaggery -- 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Mustard seeds and jeera -- 1 tsp each
- Tamarind paste -- 1 tsp
Serve as soup or mix with plain rice.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a vessel and add mustard and jeera to it.
- When the mustard seeds start to crackle, add the toor daal and some
- Now make a paste of tamarind, pepper powder and salt with a little
- Add it to the toor daal and stir well.
- Now, add the brown sugar and chopped cilantro and boil well.
- Add lime juice.