All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp chana dal
- 1/2 tsp dhaniya seeds
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp pepper corns
- 2 - 3 red chillies
- About 3- 5 tbsp shredded coconut
Serve with Idlis or hot steameing rice with some ghee.
- Fry the above (except the coconut) in low to medium heat without
any oil for about 5 -6 minutes.
- Then add coconut and turn off the heat. Cool.
- Grind this mixture with some tamarind to a fine paste with as little
water as possible.
- In a skillet heat some oil, add some Hing, Mustard seeds and Curry
- When the seasoning is done add the ground paste, add salt to taste
and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.