All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice flour - 2 cups
- Buttermilk - 2 cups
- Water -2 cups
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard -1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds -1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - 1/4 teaspoon
- hing - 1 pinch
- Bengal gram - 1/4 teaspoon
- Mor molagai (green chillies dipped in buttermilk and dried in the
sun ) - 5
- Cooking oil - 2 teaspoons
- Mix the rice flour, buttermilk and water into a thin but not very
- Then in a kadai, let the mustard and cumin seeds sputter in oil.
- Add ginger paste and heeng and allow 2 mins.
- Add mor molagais or red chillies and fry for 3 mins.
- Pour the batter into the kadai.
- Stir continuously, while it's being cooked.
- Close the kadai with a plate when it's in a semi-solid state, for
about 1 minute.