All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 cups of Rice flour
- 1 cup Roasted chickpea powder
- 1 cup sabudana soaked in water
- 1 spoon sesame seeds or cumin seeds
- Red chilli powder
- 3 spoons of hot oil
- Soak Sabudana in water for about 4 hours. Use a big vessel and lot
of water so that sabudana is properly soaked.
- Drain the water completely after 4 hours.
- Mix sabudana, rice flour, chickpea powder. Add salt, red chilli powder,
cumin or sesame seeds and hot oil and mix properly.
- Knead it into a soft dough with water.
- Allow the mix to settle for about an hour.
- Put small amount of dough into Murukku press and press it directly
into hot oil and deep fry.