All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Cup of rice flour
- 2 Cups of water
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup jaggery powdered
- 7-8 Ellaichi
- On a medium flame, in a container, Mix the Rice Flour and the Water.
Once the mixture is hot keep stirring it till the rice flour cooks.
the color changes from White to a a little pinkish and the paste which
started out with now turns almost into a ball. It would take about 15-17
mins. Add the oil.
- When the Mixture is still hot. Apply a little oil into your palm
and then make big balls of the Mixture. Steam these in a cooker or container
for about 10 mins. The test for that balls having cooked is that if
you poke into it with a clean knife, the knife comes out clean.
- Now , just like one makes chaklis , put these balls through the Chakli
stainers. The Seive (sacha) to be of the ones used for thick sev.
- For the Rasu just mix all the Ingredients in a mixer to a fine juice.
- Chill the Rasu.
- Pour the Rsasu over Sevai.