All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup rice
- 5 green chillies,
- 2 red chillies
- Curry leaves - little,
- Musturd seeds
- Urad Dal
- Salt to taste
- Perungayam powder
Serve with coconut chutney
- Soak rice in water for an hour and half and drain the excess water.
- Let the rice dry for a while, so that there is no water content.
- Grind the rice in a mixie to look like it is cut into 1 and 2 pieces.
- Cut green chillies and red chillies.
- Take a pan, add some oil, add mustard, urud daal, and the red chillies.
- Once the mustard splitters, add the green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add some 2 to 3 cups of water.
- Add salt to taste and some perungayam powder.
- Allow the water to boil.
- Once water boils, add the rice flour to it and mix thouroughly.
- Keep the stove in a very small fire and allow it to cook for a 10
mts. Switch off gas and allow to cool a bit.
- Take a steel vessel with holes, add some oil and make the vessel
- Make with the rice uppuma small small balls with hand .
- Use water to cool your hands.
- Keep the Uppuma balls in the hole vessel, and steam it for 15 mts.
(without the wait of the cooker)